- “Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed” (Psalm 37:3).
- “He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant” (Psalm 111:5).
- “I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread” (Psalm 132:15).
- “He filleth thee with the finest of the wheat” (Psalm 147:14).
- “The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul” (Proverbs 13:25).
- “26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?” (Matthew 6:26).
- “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied” (Joel 2:26).
- “Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty” (Isaiah 65:13).
- “I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things” (Matthew 6:25, 30, 31, 32).