Notifications
Clear all

Alpha
(@alpha)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

This year may be the worst year for the majority of people - so much loss and uncertainty. But we cannot forget this great promise God left for us in Jeremiah. God still has a plan

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2020 6:21 am
Topic Tags
onyeakpala
(@onyeakpala)
Posted by: @alpha

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

This year may be the worst year for the majority of people - so much loss and uncertainty. But we cannot forget this great promise God left for us in Jeremiah. God still has a plan

Amen to this. It is very easy in these times to forget that God never changes and his promises still stand

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2020 10:13 pm
Ori
 Ori
(@ori)

Sometimes things come our way that seems evil or are actually evil. But it’s all in God’s plan and if we persevere, we’ll actually see the full picture when we come through the other side.

Genesis‬ ‭50:15, 19-20‬ ‭

“When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, “What if Joseph holds a grudge against us and pays us back for all the wrongs we did to him?”

“But Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid...
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.”

‭‭“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:28‬ ‭NIV‬‬

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 11:16 am
Share: